Nationality – Lithuanian
Hair color – Light brown
Eye color – Green
Date of birth – August 26, 1993
Place of birth – Vilnius, Lithuania
Height – 180cm
Mother agency: Baltic model management, Vilnius/Lithuania
Personal manager: Massimo Parisi
IMG Paris/Milan/New York
Julija Step was launched in the modeling business at the age fourteen (14). Her very first job was for Gucci Resort 2009 show, to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the opening of Gucci’s store in Rome. At that show, Julija was the only new face amongst such known models as Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Karlie Kloss, etc. Her second great job was show for Giambattista Valli in Florence at age fifteen (15).
With such a good start, it did not take long for Julija to be noted by Vogue Italia team – she did a shoot for them with photographer Deborah Turbeville, stylist Robert Ravensteiner.
Her carreer started to pick up with such jobs as W magazine with photographers Claudia Knoepfel and Stephan Indlekofer, stylist Alex White, Interview magazine with photographer Craig MCDean and stylist Karl Templar, Balenciaga campaign with Steven Meisel.
Her first season (SS 2010), she did show weeks in New York and Milan, and during her second season (AW 2010), she already did shows in total in New York, London, Milan and Paris, including top designers such as Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Narciso Rodriguez, Zac Posen, DKNY, BCBG, Max Azria, Michael Kors, Diesel, Gianfranco Ferre, Dolce&Gabbana, Jil Sander, Prada, Fendi, Bottega Venetta, Givenchy, YSL, Christian Dior, Chloe, Balenciaga, Nina Ricci, etc.
She was very successful at the show seasons SS 2011, AW 2011, and then from autumn 2011 was concentrated in her last year of school, which she just ended in July 2012.
Even while studding, she managed to sign the beauty contract – from May 2012 till 2015 she was the face of Max Factor beauty campaign all over the world.
Her other great bookings just to be listed:
- • ROBERTO CAVALLI, Product: RETRO SPECTIVE BOOK PROJECT, Photographer: MERT AND MARCUS (2010 march)
- • VOGUE ITALY, photographer Steven Meisel
- • CHRISTIAN DIOR show in Shanghai (2010 May)
- • NUMERO editorial, photographer Chad Pitman (2010 October)
- • EMPORIO ARMANI campaign, photographer Mario Sorrenti (2010 October)
- • TEEN VOGUE, single fashion story + interview with Arthur Elgort and Beth Fenton (2010 October)
- • VOGUE UK, with Raymond Mayer & Stylist Charlotte Pilcher (2010 October)
- • NORTHERN WOMEN IN CHANEL book
- • CHANEL haute couture show in Paris (2011 January)
- • ARMANI haute couture show in Paris (2011 January)
- • CALVIN KLEIN advertorial, add
- • ELLE ITALY’2014
- • WAREHOUSE CAMPAIGN with ph. Helena Christensen
- • DOLCE&GABBANA HAUTE COUTURE SHOW (2014 July)
- • ALLURE USA, January’2015 and March 2015 issues
- • ELLE FRANCE’2015
- • GIORGIO ARMANI CODE/CODE SATIN PERFUME ad, photographer Benjamin Lennox, 2015
She is modeling full time since July 2012.